Financial Aid Outsourcing
Let us take care of the financial aid processing and help you reduce costs – both at the same time. We develop and deliver seamless, integrated, and effective student-focused processes. And, we do so without forcing you to learn a new computer system.
Instead, we utilize the computer system that your institution already has in place. This means that you won’t be burdened with endless data entry and reporting tasks to a third-party servicer. This allows you to provide the best possible service to your students and significantly reduces the burden on the institution.
And, we do not "nickel and dime" our clients or send bills with variations from one month to another. We believe that you should know how much your bill will be each month so that you may budget accordingly.
The Kenaly Complement provides a comprehensive package of outsourcing services designed specifically for your institution. Some of the outsourcing services include:
- Email communication with Students (tracking, notification and award letters)
- On-line Loan Counseling
- Maintenance of student records
- Management of the FISAP reporting requirement
- Federal Need Analysis
- Institutional Need Analysis (if applicable)
- ISIR Dataloads
- ISIR Review
- File verification
- Calculation of cost of attendance and financial need
- Calculation and processing of Pell Grant awards
- Awarding and processing of Stafford and PLUS loans
- Awarding of Scholarships
- Awarding of FWS
- Verification of enrollment status, academic eligibility and loan limits
- Report of students eligible for disbursements
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4)
- Processing of Title IV loans
- Reconciliation tasks
You will find our services to be superior!
- We perform a comprehensive assessment of your financial aid office processes, policies and procedures to identify potential areas for improvement.
- We customize outsourcing solutions geared specifically toward your institution's unique needs and objectives.
- We help ensure that your institution remains in compliance with federal regulations through our extensive experience and expertise